DTC Lady Driver Admit Card 2017 – Download DTC Mahila Chalak Interview Call Letter - www.delhi.gov.in.
DTC Lady Driver / Mahila Chalak Admit Card 2017 Available on www.delhi.gov.in
Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) is going to recruit Lady Driver/ Mahila Chalak which is likely to be started in month Jan/ Feb 2016 (expected) through submitting online applications on www.delhi.gov.in. This recruitment process would be promoting women empowerment in the capital.
After selection, the women lady driver will have to attend training period.
The selection process for DTC Lady Driver will comprise of following stages.
1. Interview Round (Viva-vice)
In the skill test or driving test, the lady candidates will have to run any of DTC bus to verify their driving skills. No marks will be provided during the driving / skill test.
Before appearing in driving test, the license of LMV/ HMV will be verified by the official along with DTC Lady Driver Admit card which would be provided on the official website.
No candidates can attend skill test without having both of the documents i.e. online admit card and driving license. The driving license must be issued by the authorized government agency.
It is mandatory for the candidates to pass this test so that they could meet the further selection process i.e. interview/ viva-vice. In this interview round, the original documents will be verified by DTC officials. The selected candidates will offer appointment / joining against advertised posts.
The DTC Lady Driver Interview Letter will be issued for interview. DTC Mahila Chalak Interview Call letter will be available at least 15 days before the interview schedule.
Those candidates who are willing to attend interview/ viva-vice; they can download their DTC Mahila Chalak Interview letter from direct link given here.
· Name of Organization: Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)
· Name of Recruitment: DTC Lady Driver / Mahila Chalak
· Name of Post: Lady Driver or Mahila Chalak
· No. of Vacancies: To be announced soon
· Promotion for: Women Empowerment
· Essential Requirement: Valid driving license of Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)/ Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV)
· Starting of online application form for DTC Lady Driver: Jan 2017
· Closing of submission of online applications: Feb 2017
· Selection Process: Interview
· Interview date: To be announced soon
· DTC Lady Driver Interview Letter 2017: To be available 15 days before interview date
· Interview Result: Not Given
· Further Process: Appointment for Training
· Stipend for LMV: Rs. 3000/- per month
· Stipend for HMV: Rs. 6000/- per month
· Official website: www.delhi.gov.in
How to Download DTC Lady Driver Interview Letter 2017
The interview letter can be download by filling registration ID and date of birth on the official website www.delhi.gov.in. The direct link DTC Women Driver interview letter will be activated on the homepage of website.
Click here for DTC Lady Driver Interview Letter 2017