Maharashtra PHD MO Result 2016- Maha Arogya PHD Merit List 2016 Counseling for Station Allotment Appointment Letter at www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Result 2016 at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
The offline application submission process was closed on 16th May 2016 for 412 vacancies of Medical Officer in Maharashtra Public Health Department for Aurangahad, Jalha, Parbhani, Hingoli, Beed, Nanded, Osmanabad, Latur, Buldhana, Akola, Washim, Amravati, Yeotmaland Wardha Districts. Huge number of eligible applicants had submitted applications with copies of all relevant documents at Director, Health Services, Mumbai on or before the last date of application.
Now, these applicants are waiting for Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Merit List which is expected to be uploaded in June / July 2016 at official website at www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. These aspirants can download their Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Result from direct link discussed here.
Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Merit List 2016: “Mode of Selection: Total 100 Marks” mentioned in the notification will be made by evaluation academic performance of the candidates for Medical Officer (MBBS posts) and Medical Officer (Specialist posts). The weightage for MBBS degree and Post Graduate diploma / degree holder will be given as 60% (aggregate marks obtained in all degree exam) maximum 60 marks, 4 marks per 6 month in Tribal area and 3 marks for 6 month in non-tribal area (up to 20 marks).
Also Download: JEE Advanced Result 2016
In case candidate is not in the Government service, then 2 marks per year (Maximum up to 20 marks) will be award since passing of degree exam for preparing merit list.
Maharashtra PHD MO Result 2016 Important dates
· Name of Recruitment - Maha Arogya Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
· Name of the Organization – Maharashtra Public Health Department
· Name of Post – Medical Officer (MO)
· No. of Posts – Total 412 Posts
· Medical Officer (Group A) Vacancy Detail
· Akola – 33
· Amravati – 70
· Aurangabad – 14
· Beed – 20
· Buldhana – 82
· Hingoli – 08
· Jalna – 22
· Latur – 14
· Nanded – 16
· Osmanabad – 35
· Parbhani – 11
· Wardha – 26
· Washim – 29
· Yeotmal – 32
· Advertisement No. – 1/2016
· Pay Scale: Rs.15600/- –Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
· Application submission process closed on –16th May 2016
· Final Selection Process – Based on merit list prepared from academic performance and experience of the candidates
· Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Result date: June/ July 2016
· Final Merit List: Out of 100 marks
· Next Process: Counseling for Posting
· Counseling date: Decided by Maharashtra Arogya Public Health Department
· Station Allotment: As per preference / choice of candidates
· Official Website – https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/
Maharashtra PHD MO Merit List 2016 Appointment Letter
Now-a-day, Maha PHD is under process to prepare Medical Officer Merit list by following the criteria as prescribed for final selection. “All application forms will be scrutinized by the committee established vide the Government Circular dated 26.02.2016. The committee will make the merit list of eligible candidates by prescribed procedure” notified on website. It is also mentioned “Only those candidates who are eligible by their merit list will be called for the counseling to get posting as per their preferences”.
PHD Maharashtra Medical Officer Final Merit List 2016: Based on the information produced in the official notification, it is also said that the final merit list for PHD Medical officer will be prepared out of 100 marks. The academic performance will be contributed (UG & PG) to prepare merit list for final selection.
Maharashtra PHD MO Appointment Letter 2016
The Appointment Letter / orders to the selected candidate(s) will be issued by the Maharashtra Public Health Department. “After joining at the post as per appointment orders candidates will be registered in SEVARTH”.
It is mandatory to stay at Head Quarter for each newly appointed medical officer in Maharashtra PHD. As notified by instructions provided earlier “Medical Officer’s salary is concern with Biometric attendance”.
How to download Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Result 2016
It is quite simple to download your Maha PHD MO Merit List 2016 by using these two simplest steps discussed here:
· Visit www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and check link to be activated as ‘Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Result 2016’ or ‘Maha Arogya MO Merit List 2016.
· A new window will be opened where you are required to submit your registration number and DOB.
Then your online Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Result will be proved and displayed. You can either download it or take a printout of your Maha PHD MO Result 2016.
Remember you’re your identity card with photo, original documents, Maharashtra PHD Medical Officer Result and merit list are compulsory to present to officials at counseling time.
Maharashtra PHD MO Result 2016 – Download Here