Best Strategy: Do and Don’t in IBPS, SBI, RRB Competitive Exam
It has been observed that our readers are commenting regularly about to know the best strategy to score high marks in IBPS, SBI, RRB bank and other competitive exams which is going to be held earlier for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk, Assistant (Multipurpose) and other posts. Thus, we are providing you one of the best strategies of ‘DO and DON’Ts’ that can help you not only to score high marks in the examination but also work for what to attempt first and what to attempt in last or what to leave to go through the exam paper (MCQ paper). All the sections discussed here are covering such an important issues / topics that are repetitive and regularly asked in all kind of written test held online / offline mode.
Top Exam Strategy: What to Do in IBPS, SBI, RRB ExamsNote for Do and Don't strategy: अगर आप बताए गए निर्देशों को ध्यानपूर्वक पढ़ेंगे और अनुसरण करेंगे तो आप अवश्य सफल होंगे | इतना ही नहीं आप अच्छे अंकों के साथ उत्तीर्ण होंगे अथवा चुने जाने के लिए सूची में जरूर जरूर आएंगे | यह निर्देश आपकी सुविधानुसार परीक्षा को ध्यान में रखकर तैयार किए गए हैं जिनका सीधा प्रभाव अभ्यर्थी की बुद्धि को तेज चलाने में मदद करता है |
The sections wise Do’s are discussed as follows:
General Awareness: Let us take current affair section in which we will know what type of questions (on what topic) will be asked in the examination. The current affair is of four types which are given as follows:
1. Traditional Current Affair (Based on facts and figures)
2. Conceptual Current Affair (Line of Control/ Telangana based questions)
3. Banking Current Affair (Economic Core based questions)
4. Banking Current Affair (Note Core based questions)
5. Relationship between India and Pakistan
6. Bank Related Agreement
7. Bhartiya Mahila Bank
English Language: Some of the crucial topics are discussed here that are repetitive in nature in IBPS, SBI, RRB bank or other competitive exam.
Tense (5 Questions): Questions based on Had, Did and Conditional Sentences
Comprehension Passage (5-10 Questions): First, read all the questions asked first before reading the complete paragraph carefully and mark or note down the keyword in the paragraph. Select the questions for answers as per choice provided in English Comprehension Passage.
1. According to the passage, which of the following is correct? – Do it first
2. What does author want to say? – Do it in the end
3. To tackle with synonym and antonym, you must read 6-8 words or one / two lines before the word and 6-8 words or one / two lines after the word asked for synonym and antonym.
4. Use the keyword to answer the questions asked in the comprehension passage.
5. Do the practice.
Type of Paragraphs:
1. Economic Paragraph
2. Social Paragraph
3. Environment Science Paragraph
4. Geography Paragraph
5. History Paragraph
Easiest Part of English Language
Sentence Improvement (5 Questions) – Tense based question:
Fill in the blanks (5 Questions)Close test