UPSSSC Stenographer Final Result 2015 Declared Download UPSSSC Stenographer Typing Test Final Scorecard Cutoff Marks Merit List - Download UPSSSC Stenographer Grade Appointment Offer Letter Joining date at upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Stenographer Final Result 2015-16 Available on uppsc.up.nic.in.Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has declared typing test result on 01st December 2015. The typing test was held in September 2015 for the posts of Stenographer.
|UPSSSC Stenographer Final Result 2015 Declared|
UPSSSC has published list of qualified candidates in typing test and the final cut off marks based on score obtained by the candidates in written test has been announced. The typing test was a qualifying test arranged for the shortlisted candidates of written exam.
UPSSSC Stenographer Typing Test Result 2015 Declared Check Final Merit List Appointment Joining
The 635 vacancies of Stenographer were published for 12 departments for the eligible and suitable candidates. The written test was organized in July 2015 in various centres across Uttar Pradesh state. Thousands of applicants were attended this written exam and many of them were qualified and shortlisted for typing test.
Those candidates who were attended typing test; they can download their result and check their name in the list of typing test qualified candidates. The direct link is given below.
· Name of posts: Stenographer
· Total: 635 posts
· Selection Process: Written exam + Typing test + Interview
· Advt. No.: 04-Exam/2014-2015
· Written exam: July 2015
· Typing test: September 2015
· Result Date: 01.12.2015
· Total qualified candidates: 616
· Vacant seat (left during recruitment process: SC- 03, ST-11
· The appointment Letter will be by checking all original documents by the officials
· Joining date: Mention in Appointment letter
· Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in
List of documents required during appointment: The following document will be checked by the penal to test the candidature by verifying information given by the candidates in the application form. The online marks and percentage of respective educational certificates will be verified.
1. Two colored passport size photographs
2. A set of photocopy of all original documents
3. 10th, 12th DMC
4. Graduation/ Post Graduation certificate / DMC
5. Caste certificate given by the authority (SC/ ST/ OBC)
6. Community certificate (PH/ ExS)
7. Other relevant documents
A4 Size blank page is needed to write down joining letter by the candidates.
How to download UPSSSC Stenographer Typing Test Result 2015: The result is available in PDF which can be downloaded from direct link provided above. The detailed instructions are given in Hindi language. The roll number wise list (category wise) is available for reserved and unreserved category candidates. In the downloaded result, you can find your name by making search (Ctrl + F). The result of one post is reserved by the order of Honorable Allahabad High Court. The result can be downloaded as important notice.