UPCAT 2015 Admit Cards Call Letter Hall Tickets Counseling Schedule Released - upcatet.org
NDUAT had invited online application from 22nd February 2015 to 03rd April 2015 from eligible candidates. The latest news is that Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture And Technology Entrance Test online admit cards has released on 01st May 2015 on official website for written examination which is going to be held from 15th May 2015 to 17th May 2015 for getting admission in various Under Graduate Programs, Post Graduate Programs, M.Tech Courses, Ph.D Programs and MBA courses under Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology (NDUAT). The Written Exam will be conducted on 15th May 2015 to 17th May 2015 by Pen MODE. Syllabus for on-line Test will comprise of Reasoning, English Language Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) and Computer Knowledge. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper in which five options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The total time duration for written examination will be 2 hours or 120 minutes. Read the instruction provided at the bottom of the admit card. Admit card is an entry card to appear in examination. It is a mandatory document valid with photo identity proof specially Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID. Ration card and Adhar Card are considered as photo identity proof to check the candidature of any candidate. Candidates are advised that they don’t forget to bring their admit card along with photo identity proof to the examination centres. It is also advised to the candidates that they will reach to the venue of examination 20-30 minutes before the examination time. Late coming candidates will also be not allowed to appear in the examination hall. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts and waiting for online admit cards. Candidates can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Admit Cards Hard Copy for the Exam.
Documents Verification Requirement for Counseling/ Admission Process
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC (If Applicable), Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
IMPORTANT DATES -
· Starting Date of application – 22nd February 2015
· Closing date of application form without late fee – 03rd April 2015
· Last date of submitting application form with late fee – 10th April 2015
· Date of Written Exam – 15th ,16th and 17th May 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 01st May 2015
· Result Status – To be released on 30th May 2015
· 1st Counseling Date for Under Graduate Courses – 25th June 2015 to 01st July 2015
· Registration date of 1st Counseling for Student – 04th and 06th July 2015
· 2nd Counseling Date for Under Graduate Courses – 10th ,11th and 12th July 2015
· Registration date of 2nd counseling for student – 14th and 15th July 2015
· 1st Counseling Date for Post Graduate Courses – 07th ,08th and 09th July 2015
· Registration date of 1st counseling student – 13th and 14th July 2015
· 2nd Counseling Date for Post Graduate Courses – 17th July 2015
· Registration date of 2nd Counseling for Student – 20th and 21st July 2015
· Official Website - http://www.upcatet.org/