NCHM JEE 2015 Result Scorecards Marks Details Merit List Counseling Schedule –nchm.nic.in
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) had successfully conducted written examination on 25th April 2015 at various 33 centres in all over the state for getting admission in for admission in B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The Written Exam was conducted by pen mode. In Pen Mode, OMR sheet was filled by Blue / Black Ball Point Pen. No Rough blank sheet was issued for calculations/rough work in exam. The exam was a multiple choice question paper in which four options was provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. There was various questions from Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude (40 questions of 40 marks), Reasoning and Logical Deduction (40 questions of 40 marks), General Knowledge & Current Affairs (15 questions of 15 marks), English Language (10 questions of 10 marks) and Aptitude for Service Sector (45 questions of 45 marks). There were total 200 questions of 200 marks. The Total Time duration for examination was 03 hour or 180 minutes. A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this written examination and waiting for their result. The latest news is that NCHMCT is going to release result of written examination which is going to be released on 26th May 2015 on official website. Those candidates who had appeared in this written examination and waiting for their result, they can download their online result / scorecards/ marks details from the direct link provided below.
Important Dates -
· Last Date of Registration – 12th December 2014
· Date of Examination – 25th April 2015
· Result Date –26th May 2015
· Choice filling / online Registration for Seat - 26.05.2015 to 08.06.2015
· Official Website - www.nchm.nic.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT SCORECARD MARKS DETAILS MERIT LIST:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application No. and Date of Birth of the candidates.
· Enter the security pin code as shown on the screen.
· Click on the submit button.
· The result will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
List of Documents required for Verification in Counseling
1. Computer generated online application,
2. Printed Copy of Result,
3. Original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.)
4. One set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview.
5. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof.
6. Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
7. Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements.
8. Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.