Download Maharashtra Gramin Bank Interview Schedule 2015 - mahagramin.in
Maharashtra Gramin Bank (MGB) has released interview schedule & Interview letter for 242 posts of Officer Scale I, II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) which is going to be held from 01st June 2015 to 16th June 2015 at Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad. Maharashtra Gramin Bank (MGB) had invited ONLINE Applications through the notification provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for 242 posts of Officer Scale I, II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Those candidates who had appeared and qualified in IBPS RRB CWE held in the month of September /October 2014 and had studied Maharathi as a subject in Matriculation or 10th standard or up to graduation level, had registered for the posts.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Interview Letters/ Interview Call Letters/ Call Letters Details
· Name of the Exam - Maharashtra Gramin Bank (MGB) Interview Exam 2015
· Name of Post- Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
· Last Date of Notification to apply ONLINE – 4th February 2015
· Selection Process – Performance based on IBPS RRB CWE held in September 2014 and Interview exam along with document verification
· Interview Schedule – From 01st June 2015 to 16th June 2015
· Interview Letter – Expected to be sent to email address or correspondent address of short listed candidates
· Venue of Interview - Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad
· Official Website- http://mahagramin.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW CALL LETTERS:
· Go to your email host such as yahoo, gmail, Hotmail, rediffmail etc.
· Enter your mail account name and password.
· Click on the Sign IN button.
· You email Account will appear on the screen.
· Go to search box.
· Write Maharashtra Gramin Bank in the box and click on the search button.
· You will find the mail.
· Open the email & Download Interview Letter along with Interview schedule mentioned in the interview letter from the download link.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Interview Exam.
Remember Points for Candidate to Appear In Interview of Maharashtra Gramin Bank:
1. Print Interview Call Letter on a neat & Clean A4 Size white page.
2. Paste the passport size photograph on the box (mentioned in the interview letter) on the prescribed size.
3. Note down the Interview Date, Time & Venue mentioned.
4. Read the instruction carefully mentioned in the end of the interview letter.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Interview Cut Off Marks:
Candidates who had obtained minimum cut-off marks (Score) in the IBPS Exam which was held in the month of September / October 2014 is sent interview call letters to their email.
A Final Cut off Marks for the various categories will be released on the official website. Those candidates who had scored more than this cut off will be short listed for the interview.
Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for the online Interview Call Letters / Call letters for interview can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Interview Call Letters available on candidates email address for MGB Officers & Office Assistants Interview
The list of Bank wise vacancies is discussed in the Advertisement of MGB Officers & Office Assistants for the Associate Banks. The list contains the vacancies of each bank along with Reserved and Unreserved Categories i.e. unreserved category-UR/General and reserved Category-OBC/SC/ST.
Selection Process of Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Three times more candidates will be called for interview of the posts. The selection will be based purely on Merit list which will be obtained after interview of all candidates. The total marks of Interview will be 30. The Minimum qualifying marks for interview will be 12 Marks. Total weighted score will be obtained on the basis of performance in CWE and Interview.
The interview will be held at the Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad center. The exact venue of interview will be intimated on the interview letter which will be released shortly. The interview letter will be sent by post or released on the official website at least one week before the commencement of interview.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Document Verification of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Maharashtra Gramin Bank Interview
Candidate must bring the following document at the time of interview of the candidate.
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
To download ONLINE Maharashtra Gramin Bank Interview Call Letters, Click on the direct link provided below: