IDBI Bank 500 Executive Vacancies 2015 Released –idbi.com
IDBI Bank Limited has released latest notification on official website in which online applications had invited from 06th May 2015 to 22nd May 2015 against advertisement 2/2015-16 for 500 posts of Executives in all over India for eligible candidates who had graduation degree from a recognized university. The last date for payment of application fee is 22nd May 2015. The Age limit for the candidates is 20-25 years (relaxation as per govt. rules). The candidates must note that only online mode for application is available. No other mode of application will be accepted. The age relaxation will be as per government norms.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2015
Candidates must remind date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centers is from 5th July 2015 to 10th July 2015. The Final Selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in Online Written Test & which will be held on 11th July 2015 at various centres i.e. Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Coimbattore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam and personal interview of the eligible candidates. The admit cards for written examination will be available from 30th June 2015 onwards on official website of IDBI. To know about age, qualification, pay scale and grade Read Detailed Advertisement, Click on the direct link provided below for detailed advertisement
· NAME OF THE POST- IDBI Bank Ltd
· Name of Post - Executes
· No. of Posts - Total 500 Posts
· Application Fee - Rs. 600/- for General / OBC & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD
· Start Date of Online application - 06th May 2015
· Last Date of Online Application - 22nd May 2015
· Last date of Receipt of Application Fee - 22nd May 2015
· Date of Written Examination - 11th July 2015
· Date of Release of Admit Cards – from 30th June 2015 onwards
· Official Website http://www.idbi.com/
How to APPLY ONLINE
· Go to Apply Online for Registration direct Link provided below:
· Read the GUIDELINES before filling ONLINE application form.
· Click on the direct link say Apply ONLINE for Stenographer Posts.
· Fill ONLINE Application form (don’t leave RED star mark columns).
· Click on submit button for Registration of Step I.
· Attach Scanned colored photo and signature as asked in prescribed size.
· Select the mode of payment ONLINE or OFFLINE and make the payment accordingly.
· Click on submit & lock button.
· Save and Print the application form.