APGVB 2015 Officer Scale I II & III & Assistants Multipurpose Final Result Appointment Letter Joining Date - apgvbank.in
APGVB had invited ONLINE applications on the official website from 20TH January to 04th February 2015 for the posts of recruitment of 547 posts of Officer Scale I, II and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in the various departments on the basis of performance of IBPS CWE III held in the month of September/October 2014 and personal interview of the candidates. The interview was conducted from 06th April 2015 to 04th May 2015
The Final Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in IBPS held in month of September/October 2014 and Personal Interview (70 Marks for IBPS CWE III & 30 marks for interview). Call Letters to the short listed candidate for Interview were sent by post/courier/email or online on the official website at the correspondence address mentioned in the online application submitted by the candidate. It was mandatory for the candidates to bring Interview Letter to the venue of interview. Candidates must have to produce interview letter to enter into the interview hall. In case a candidate was failed to produce interview letter at the time of interview would not attend interview at IT Cell, Beeramguda, Hyderabad for the posts of Officer Scale I. APGVB has released list of provisionally selected candidates on official website. The Latest news is that Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank has released final result/ interview result on 09th May 2015 on official website of interview. A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in interview. Those candidates who had appeared in interview, they can Check their interview result / final result from the direct link provided below.The candidates are advised to report on 19th May 2015 at 09.00 am at ‘Balavikasa’ People Training Development Centre, Fathima Nagar, Kazipet, Warangal (near to fly over, 2 Kms. from Kazipet Railway Station) for final verification of certificates in original.The candidates will be put on Induction Training from 20th–23rd May, 2015 for a period of four days, at the same venue, where lodging and boarding facilities are provided by the Bank (for candidates only). Candidates are required to submit Medical Report which is placed on official website (proper format) duly certified by Government Civil Surgeon / Asst. Civil Surgeon. They may undergo Medical tests at the Diagnostic centres, referred by the Civil Surgeon / Asst. Civil Surgeon at their places.
Important Dates -
· Start Date of Registration - 20th January 2015
· Last Date of Registration - 04th February 2015
· Interview Date – From 06th April 2015 to 04th May 2015
· Interview Result Date –09th May 2015
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
· Reporting Date – 19th May 2015
· Induction Program – From 20th to 23rd May 2015
· Appointment / Seat Allotment of Candidates – May 2015
· Joining Date – Will be mentioned in Appointment Letter
· Official Website: http://www.apgvbank.in/
HOW TO CHECK INTERVIEW RESULT/FINAL RESULT
Click on the direct link provided below. The Final Result will be displayed on the screen. Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Final Result. Save and print Final Result Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
Final Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
The Final Allotment will be provided in the month of May 2015.
The Finally Selected Candidates for these posts should bring and deposit the list of document which is provided below at the time of receiving appointment letter from the authority.
The appointment Letter will contain the date of joining and reporting time along with venue of appointment. The candidate will have to report at the venue mentioned in the appointment letter on the fixed date.
List of Document to be needed at the time of getting appointment letter
Candidates are advised to bring the list of document at the time of getting appointment letter from authority of UPBSE. Candidate may have to deposit Photocopies of the documents provided in the list below:
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for these posts