UPSC Main Exam Result 2015 Released – Download UPSC Civil Services 2014 Interview Schedule Letter Interview Letter – upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had conducted successfully Civil Services Main Examination from 14th to 20th December 2014 for various posts of Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’). A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this written examination. UPSC has released Civil Service Main Exam Result on 12th April 2015 on official website and called the qualified candidates for personal interview which will be conducted in three batches. Those candidates who had appeared in this written examination, they can download their result from the direct link provided below. The latest news is that UPSC has released personality test schedule which is likely to be started from 27th April, 2015 in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 for the first batch. UPSC will release Interview letter for personality test on 18th April 2015 on the official website In the case, any qualified candidate is unable to download their online interview letter on the official website 5 days after the release date of interview letter, they must contact immediately to the Office of the Commission through on Phone Nos. 011- 23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472. Those candidates who did not qualified in UPSC Main Examination, they can check their marks on the official website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
Important Dates -
· Date of Exam – From 14th to 20th December 2014
· Result Status – Released on 04th March 2015
· Interview Letter Release Date – 18th April 2015
· Date of Interview – From 27th April 2015 onwards
· Interview Venue - Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
· Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Service 2014 Expected Interview Questions
· Little Introductory words i.e. tell me about yourself.
· Questions may be asked from Family Background of the candidate.
· There may questions like why do you want to join civil services
· There may questions from Present Economic Scenario.
· There may Situational Questions to be asked in the interview of the candidate
· There may Conditional Questions to be asked in the interview of the candidate
· There may Decision Making Questions to be asked in the interview of the candidate