TNPSC HO Exam 2014 Result Declared - Download TNPSC HO Exam 2014 Document Verification Schedule – tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had conducted Written Exam on 16th March 2014 for a total of 183 posts of Horticultural Officer in the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Service Pay Scale - Rs. 9300–34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 5100/- on the official website. The Written Examination was conducted on Computer Based Test Format for paper 1 (Horticulture) in Forenoon Session from 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. and Paper – II (General Studies) afternoon session from 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M. The latest news is that TNPSC has released written examination result and Document Verification Schedule which will be started from 30th March 2015 at the Office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, Chennai - 600 003. After completion of certificate verification, the eligible candidates alone will be called for the Oral Test in the ratio of 1:2/1:3 satisfying the rule of reservation.TNPSC has also released the list of original document which are required at the time of verification is available in the end of the posts. Earlier TNPSC had released notification advertised online from 17th December 2013 to 16th January 2014 for a total of 183 posts of Horticulture Officers in Tamil Nadu Agriculture Service. The last date for payment of application fees was 18th January 2015. A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in written examination and waiting for result; they can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
· Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
SELECTION PROCESS –Written Exam, Document Verification & Oral Test
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission consisted of three successive stage of exam. First stage Preliminary Exam, Second stage CPT and third Personal Interview.
List of Documents required for verification
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of verification. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification.
1. Evidence of Date of Birth (SSLC / HSC or TC)
2. Evidence of Educational Qualification :
(iii) Horticulture Degree Certificate.
3. Evidence of qualification in Tamil: SSLC /PUC/ HSC/Degree in the case of candidates who have passed the said examination(s) with Tamil as one of the languages (or) Evidence for having passed the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil.
4. Community Certificate: Community Certificate from the competent Revenue authority as specified in para 15 (f) of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to candidates’.
5. Evidence for Religion: Community Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Last Studied Conduct Certificate: Certificate of character and conduct obtained from the Head of Institution in which he / she last studied / studying.
7. Latest Conduct Certificate obtained from a Government officer belonging to Group A or Group B duly mentioning his / her name, father’s name, address and period during he / she is known to the Government officer (Minimum 2 years)
8. Photographs: Three copies of recent passport size photographs.
Downoad List of Required Documents