SBI/IBPS SPECIAL SUPER 30 BANKING AWARENESS QUESTIONS TO CRACK BANK EXAM-BANKING AWARENESS MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS-SBI/IBPS PO CLERK BANKING AWARENESS QUESTIONS - Banking Awareness for Upcoming Exams 2016
Banking Awareness Important Questions Set DownloadMost Important Banking Awareness Question Set for IBPS SBI PO Clerk Exam 2016 - cutoffmarksresult.in
SBI Special Super 30 questions are discussed in which 15-20 questions have been asked in recent SBI Online Clerk Examination 2014. Aspirant must revise before appearing into SBI Clerk Exam 2014.
These questions are discussed below:
3. Newly Appointed Chairman of Indian Bank’s Association (IBA) = T. M. Basin
4. Establishment of RBI = 1 April 1935 & central office is moved to Mumbai from Calcutta in 1937. RBI Concept 1926, Operation started 1935 & became nationalized in 1949. Aggregate Foreign Shareholding in new bank is not more than 49% and minimum capital requirement exceed from 300 crores to 500 crores. RBI is a non-situatory body.
5. Name of First Bank of India = HINDUSTAN BANK in 1970 & second was GENERAL BANK OF INDIA in 1986.
6. Plastic Notes of Rs. 10 has been launched to five major cities: Kochi, Mysore, Shimla, Jaipur and Bhuvaneshwar.
7. NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development)
8. Target market for Debit cards is ‘All existing card holders’.
9. Moratorium is known as initial repayment holidays which are given when the borrowers avail a Term Loan.
10. Holidays for the Banks are declared as per Negotiable Instrument Act.
11. Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) required to be maintained by the Bank and need to be maintained as a portion of their demand and time liabilities with the Reserve Bank of India. RBI can increase CRR to drain out the excessive money from Bank.
· Current CRR is 4% .
12. SLR is the amount which a commercial Bank needs to maintain in the form of cash or Gold or Govt. security Bonds before providing credit to the customer. SLR is used to
· Current SLR is 21.25%.
Repo Rate is 6.5%.
Reverse Repo Rate is 6.0%.
Repo Rate is 6.5%.
Reverse Repo Rate is 6.0%.
13. RBI appoints Banking Ombudsman (where a Bank customer can file a complaint against the Bank Activity. If Banking Ombudsman does not listen, then customer can forward file to RBI Governor).
14. State Bank of India (SBI) is largest public sector bank which is a combination of Bank of Calcatta, Bank of Bangal & Bank of Bombay was founded in 1806 through Imperial Bank of India.
15. First ISO Certified Bank = Canara Bank & Online Banking Started by ICICI Bank who has largest private number of branches all over India.
16. NPA (Non Profitable Assist) is an asset that ceases to generate the income. NPA of Public Sector Banks (PSB’s) has increased 3.69% up to December 2012.
17. NASTRO Account is the account opened in a foreign country & maintain by an Indian Bank & VOSTRO Account is the account which is opened & maintained by Foreign Bank in India.
18. KYC (Know Your Customer) norms for retail purchases of gold and precious metals beyond a limit of Rs. 50,000/-. Current.
19. ATM means Automated Teller Machine. Anywhere Banking is done only by ATM, Tele-Banking and Internet Banking.
20. Virtual Banking is a bank which is very small or non-existent branch network offers financial services by Telephone banking, Online banking, ATM, Mail banking and Mobile banking.
21. Base rate is that interest rate below which a bank cannot able to provide loan services. It is decided by RBI.
22. Bank Rate is that rate of interest which a central bank charges the loans to commercial bank.
23. CRR, SLR, Base Rate is decided by RBI and Bank rate, Interest on loans or other rate of interest is decided by the individual bank.
Banking Awareness Questions for IBPS SBI Clerk Exam 2016
2-3 Question from this section are already discussed in SBI ONLINE Exam
· Some tax levied by central government but collected and retained by state government:
For example Stamp Duty & State Excise duty
· Some tax levied and collected by central government but retained by state government:
For example Terminal Tax, Taxes on transection of stock exchange
· Some tax levied and collected by central government but share between central & state government:
For example Income tax & Central Excise duty
· Some tax levied and collected by state government:
For example Agricultural Income tax, Land revenue & Value added Tax (VAT)
These questions which are provided on the basis of information provided by plenty of candidate delivered recent SBI/IBPS PO/Clerk 2014, 2015. These questions are purely memory based and it is just an expectation, not claiming that these questions may repeat in recent SBI/IBPS PO/Clerk Exams 2014, 2015.