Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission had invited ONLINE Applications through the notification provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for various Posts in various departments.
As per our resources, the latest news is that Admit Card has been released for the various posts for the exam which will be held in the month of December 2014.
Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for the online admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
The detail for ONLINE Admit Card is provided as follows:
· Name of the Exam = Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
· Name of Post = Various Posts
· Date of Exam = 21st December 2014
· Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Password or Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
· Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
· Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
· Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
· Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the ONLINE printed Admit Card to the provided space.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE:
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring ONLINE printed Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
To download ONLINE Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: