GATE had released important information to all those candidates who have submitted ONLINE application for the exam which is to be conducted in the month of January 2015.
The latest news is that GATE has released ONLINE admit cards for the Aptitude test which will be conducted through ONLINE mode in various centres in all over the country. The link for admit cards is available on the official website. The direct link to download ONLINE admit cards is provided below for the convenience of the candidate.
How to download ONLINE Admit Cards:
1. Go to the direct link provided below.
2. Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth. The registration ID must be the same as it was filled in the ONLINE application form for GATE 2015.
3. Click on the submit button.
4. Download Admit Cards in PDF format.
5. Save and Print the Admit Cards.
6. Note down the venue of Admit Cards and read the instruction carefully which is provided in the bottom of the admit card page.
To download Time Schedule for GATE Exam
To download ONLINE Admit Cards for GATE 2015,
LATEST GATE 2015 SYLLABUS PDF DOWNLOAD with Exam Pattern FOR ALL 22 BRANCHES
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE Syllabus 2015
The examination will be Online for all the 22 papers.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR GATE 2015
· Exam Date: 01-02-2015 to 02-03-2015
· Result Date: 28-03-2015
GATE 2015 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern: Single Exam
Time duration for Exam: 3 Hours
Total Questions: 65 No’s
Total Marks: 100 Marks
Question Types: Two (MCQ & Numerical)
· Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): The MCQ questions carrying 1 or 2 marks each will be asked in all papers.
· Four choices will be given for a question and the candidate has to select the right answer from the given choices.
· Numerical Answer Questions: Last year in 2013 and 2014, every paper have some numerical answer type questions carrying 1 or 2 marks each in. there will not be any choices given for these questions.
· Marking Scheme: No negative marking for numerical answer type questions.
For 1-mark multiple-choice questions, 1/3 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer. Likewise, for 2-marks multiple-choice questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
GATE 2015 Admit Card
Admit Card for Gate 2015 will be available for download after December 18th, 2014.
GATE SYLLABUS 2015 - GATE 2015 EXAM PATTERN
Click below links to download syllabus in PDF format.
15. LIFE SCIENCES