Union Grant Commission (UGC-CSIR) is going to conduct written examination for Junior Research Fellowship for year 2014.
The Latest News is that ONLINE Admit Cards for CSIR UGC EXAM 2014 has been released now and available on official website of UGC.
Those candidates who have applied for CSIR UGC EXAM 2014 and are waiting for ONLINE admit cards can download their Call Letter/Admit Card 2014 from the direct link provided.
EXAM DATE FOR WRITTEN TEST: 21st DECEMBER 2014
Official Website: www.csirhrdg.res.in/
How to download CSIR UGC EXAM 2014 Admit Card-RELEASED
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Admit Card link for downloading Admit Card.
· Enter Registration number and Date of birth or Password.
· Click on submit button.
· Save or Print the Admit Card.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
· Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
· Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
· Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
· Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the ONLINE printed Admit Card to the provided space.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE at VENUE:
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring ONLINE printed Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
To Download CSIR UGC EXAM Admit Card 2014, Click on the direct link provided below,