Here, Exam Analysis and Questions asked in SBI PO Associate PO Exam 2014 in Evening session are provided for better understanding and preparation of Exam.
These set of question also helps to improve the performance in upcoming exams of SBI Associate PO Exam 2014.
EXAM ANALYSIS: SBI ASSOCIATE PO
1. Reasoning (General Intelligence): Moderate Level
a. Five questions on Complex Sitting Arrangement members with profession &cars =Lengthy & Time consuming = Moderate to tough
b. Five questions on Machine input & output = Moderate
c. Five questions on Syllogism are based on case of possibility = Moderate
d. Five questions on Circular Sitting Arrangement Puzzle based on inward and outward facing situation = Moderate to tough & time consuming
Attempt of 22-25 questions is a good attempt.
2. Quantitative Aptitude: Moderate level
a. Five questions on series based on finding wrong number in series =Moderate
b. Five questions on two Pi-Chart Data Interpretation percentage of data = Moderate
c. Five questions on Four column Table = Moderate
d. Five questions on Data sufficiency = Moderate
Attempt of 20-24 questions is a good attempt.
3. English Language: Easy to Moderate Level
a. Fill in the blanks = Easy to moderate
b. Para Jumbled = Moderate
c. Two long comprehensions = Moderate
d. Cloze test = Moderate
Attempt of 30-32 questions is a good attempt.
4. General Awareness + Banking Awareness + Computer:
GA = Moderate
Banking = Easy to Moderate
Computer = Easy
Attempt of 34-36 questions is a good attempt.
The overall attempts of 106- 118 is a good attempt.
SBI ASSOCIATE PO 2014 EXAM -09th NOV 2014: Evening Shift
GENERAL AWARENESS QUESTIONS- ANSWER KEYS
· Full form of RRB = Regional rural Bank
· Full form of IRDA = Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority = Insurance regulatory body
· Full form of CAR = Capital Adequacy Ratio
· Full form of ECB =External Commercial Borrowing
· Author of the book “Final Test: Exit Sachin Tendulkar” = Dilip D' Souza
· Present Minister of Water Resources = Uma Bharti
· One question from Jan Dhan Yojna
· Upper limit of PPF = 1 lakh to 1.5 lakh
· Which footballer was suspended for biting italian player in FIFA 2014= Luiz Suarez
COMPUTER QUESTIONS- ANSWER KEYS
· Full form of ISDN = Integrated Services Digital Network
· An output device = Scanner
· Internet explorer = Browser
· Extension used for MS word = Dot doc and dot docx
2. DESCRIPTIVE TEST:
Importance of Personal Goal in Life & Beneficiary of FDI in retail-Consumer, Farmer, Investor
A letter to your parents for sending Rs. 6000 for educational tour & Complaint for Consumer forum money minded coaching
To download General Awareness set of most important questions for upcoming exams in PDF,