There are certain questions asked in IBPS PO IV 2014 on 11/10/2014 & 12/10/2014 in both Morning & Evening Session based up on memory and discussed by our readers are as follows:
11th Oct 2014- MORNING SHIFT
1. What is the full form of NPA = Non Profit Asset & its min. time limit is 90 Days.
2. What is the full form of ADR = American Depositary Receipt
3. What is the full form of FAT = File Allocation Table
4. What is the full form of LAF = Liquidity Adjustment Facility
5. What is the Full form of RTGS = Real Time Gross Settlement & Min. Limit is 2 lakhs.
6. David Tusk is PM of…….
7. RBI launches KYC Scheme mandatory to Banks
8. How many languages are written on a Currency Note = 17 Languages
9. Which city will develop like KTOYO of Japan = Varanasi
10. Who got Padam Vibhushan Award 2013= BKS Iyenger
11. Who wrote the book ‘Curtain Risers’?
12. What is the currency of Spain = Euro
13. Who decided saving bank interest rate = Individual Banks
14. Which of the following games Serena William is associated with = Tennis
15. Who is the father of Atomic Bomb = J. Robbert
16. Which of the following Company Vijay Malaya defaulter for = King Fisher
17. What is the target date to complete PM scheme Swatch Bharat Yojna = 02 Oct 2019
18. Who is the music director of ‘MILE SUR MERA TUMHARA’ = Ashok Patki
19. What is the unclaimed PPF Committee = HR Khan
11th Oct 2014- EVENING SHIFT
1. What is the full form of FMP = Fixed Maturity Plan
2. What is the full form of DSIB = Domestic Systematic Important Bank
3. What is the full form of NECS = National Electronic Clearing Services
4. Who won the US OPEN Tennis Tournament 2014 = Marlin Cilic
5. Who won the MAN BOOKER Prize = Neel Mukharjee through the Book ‘The Lives of Others’.
6. Which gas cause Global warming = Carbon Dioxide
7. What interest rate is known to reduce to lure the customer to min. interest rate = Teaser Rate
8. How many cities the trial of plastic notes of Rs 10 is proceeding = 5
9. Which is the capital of UAE = Abu Dhabi
10. Which is the SBI Tagline?
11. Which is the Indian Credit Rating Agency = CIBIL
12. What is the difference between ATM Card and Memory Card?
13. Which is the international bank of India?
14. Which diseases declared World Emergency by WHO = Ebola Virus by Liberiya.
15. What does monetary policy includes?
16. Which is the following shows correct meaning of E-Commerce?
17. Which country is going to develop smart city in India = Japan
12th Oct 2014- MORNING & EVENING SHIFT
IBPS PO IV 2014 EXAM- EVENING SESSION
· Full Form of BRICS = Brazil Russia India China South Africa produced bank known as NEW DEWELOPMENT BANK
· Which is the Capital of Lisbon = Portugal
· Where the 17th Asian game organized = Icheon
· What is the currency of China =
· Who is the Prime Minister of UK = David Cameroon
· What is the currency of Saudi Arabia = Riyal
· What is the current Repo Rate = 8%
To download Expected upcoming General Awareness Super Set of Questions in IBPS PO IV 2014