There are most important super 60 General Awareness questions are discussed with aspirant which may be asked in SSC IBPS or other competitive exam in month of OCTOBER 2014.
It is expected that at least 12-16 out of 50 questions may come in FINAL EXAM from this SUPER SPECIAL SET OF QUESTIONprovided for convenience of aspirants. So it advised to aspirants to revise these questions before appearing in SSC IBPS or other competitive exam in month of OCTOBER 2014.
1. Young Leader of Tomorrow = Alok Shetty (Indian Architect) by Time Magazine.
2. New Chief of NCW (National Commission for Women) = Lalitha Kumar Mangalam
3. New Chairman of Lok Sabha Ethic Committee = Sh. Lal Krishan Adwani
4. New President (Head) of IEA (International Economic Association) = Kaushik Basu
5. New Chairman of SBI = Arandhati Bhattacharya
6. New Chairman of QCI (Quality Council of India) = Adi Zanibul Bhai for 3years term.
7. New Chinese Ambassador to India = Li- Yucheng
8. New US Ambassador to India = Richard Rahul Verma by Barak Obama
9. Pankaj Advani player of Snooker & Biliard had declared his retirement.
10. Li na Chinese Tennis player declared retirement of her career.
11. First State to ratify NJAC (National Judicial Appointment Commission) Bill = Rajasthan
12. National Academy for Railway security = Maula Ali in Secunderabad serve as “STATE OF ART”
13. 6th Sept = International Day for Preservation of OZONE Layer declared by UN General Assembly
14. 7th November = National Cancer Awareness Day
15. 14th Sept = Hindi Divas
16. World’s Best University = Massachusett’s Institute of Technology (consecutively 3rd year)
17. Basket Ball World Cup 2014 won by US (United States).
18. 18th Asian Games will be hosted by Jakarta in Indonesia (second time before 1962).
19. Tokyo Open 2014 won by Sania Mirza & Cara Black
20. Calcutta Football League Premier Division Tournament won by ‘East Bangal’ consecutively 6th time.
21. Two Indian won ‘lg Nobel prize’ = Dr. Sonal Sardiya & Naren Ramakrishanan
22. FASTag = Electronic Toll Collection launched by Centre deduce toll by RFID tag affixed on the wind shield of the vehicle.
23. Life Time Achievement Award = Sachin Tendulkar (Sports) & Halen Salim Khan (Film)
24. Edwad Mawthoh from Maghalaya won bronze medal in World Kick boxing Championship 2014 held in Italy. (Under 16 sports & 48 kg Category)
25. Winner of Afghanistan Presidential Election = Ashraf Ghani
26. Prime Minister of Japan = Shinzo Abe
27. Vice President of Ancient Nalanda University started with 2 schools, 15 students and 11
Faculty in Bihar = Gopal Sabhrawal
28. New Governor of Kerala = S. Sadhasivam (Ex. Cheift Justice of India-40th )
29. New Prime Minister of Australia = Tony Abott
30. Richest Indian = Mukesh Ambani (consecutively 3rd time)
31. President of Pakistan = Mamnoon Hussain
32. Head of ‘Swatch Bharat’ National Sanitation Compaign = Raghunath Anand Mashelkar
33. China did not get successful in Mars Mission & India is the first country who got successfully conducted Mars Mission ‘Mangalyan’ which recently covered 680 Million Km distance to Mars and reached after completion of duration of 10 months.
34. Who proposed to set up SAARC centre for Good governance = India (by Sh. Rajnath)
35. Who launches free SMS Services in five languages (Hindi, Sanskrit, Nepali, Marathi, Dongri) = All India Radio
36. Scotland choose to stay with UK (United Kingdom) after voting.
37. President of China who visited Delhi in India = Xi-Jinpings
38. Annual Global competitiveness rank of India released by Geneva Based World Economic Forum= 71st
· Switzerland = 1st
· Singapore = 2nd
· United States = 3rd
39. Break up of Stake in RRB = Centre 50% : Sponsored bank 35% : State Govt. 15%
40. New Defense Minister of India = R. K. Mathur
41. New Prime Minister of Iraq = Haider Abadi
42. Chief of Indian Air Force = Arup Raha
43. New Chief Justice of India = H. L. Dutta (42nd )
44. 31st Day = World Tabacco day
45. 5th September = Teacher’s Day = Birth of 2nd President of India Dr Sarvepalli Radha Krishanan = International Day of Charity = Death Anniversary of Mother Teresa
46. 8th September = International Literacy Day
47. Largest Cotton producer in 2012-13 = Gujrat
48. New Chairman of Railway = Arunendra Kumar
49. Home secretory of India = Anil Goswami
50. Water Conservation Year = 2015
51. Chief Justice of people court in India = Justice V. R. Krishna Iyer
52. Govt. released mobile application to facilitate foreign and domestic tourism in India = ‘Incredible India’ (developed by National Information centre tell govt. recognized service provider)
53. First State to launch Health Adalat = Karnataka
54. UNESCO declared world Biosphere reserve= Nicobar Island
55. ‘The Lives of others’- A novel written by Indian origin Author Neel Mukharjee shortlisted for Man Booker Prize 2014 in Fiction Category.
56. 17th Asian games (19th Sept to 4th Oct ) held at = Incheon of South Korea
57. ICC Suspends Pakistani Off Spinner for illegal action (twist arm more than 15o for ball spinning) = Saeed Ajmal
58. US Open Men Single Title won by = Crotia’s Marin Cilic
59. US Open Double Mix 2014 cup won by = Sania Mirza (India) and Bruno Soares (Brazil)
60. RBI declared age limit for MD and CEO for Private Banks = 21-70 years
61. Capital of Switzerland = Bern
62. Satellite Mars Orbiter Mission completed 300 days = Mangalyan
Also see: Do you know all - Check Now
To download Super 70 General Awareness Questions SET on SSC IBPS or other competitive exam Pattern, Click here