Some most important instructions must be followed by the aspirants to improve confidence and motivate towards achieving good score in SSC CGL IBPS HTET CTET KVS NVS Exams.
These General instructions help you to become updated/ready to finish your exam on time. These may be present in checklist of Final Exam. These includes some Do’s and Don’t which need to keep in mind while preparing to move towards examination center or appearing in Final Exams.
Top Planning and Time Management Tips / Tricks for Bank Railway Others Exam
· You need to confirm your admit card (Original-Stamped by Gusseted Officer if required) and photocopy/print of same admit card, one original Identity Card which contains neat and clean photo of candidate, 2-3 good quality black/blue pen, a HB pencil for rough work, one eraser, revision material and a wrist watch at least one day before commencement of Final Exam.
· A Route plan to reach the destination needs to be discussed with parents/relatives or check it on Google map.
· Reach at least 20-30 minutes before the reporting time as mentioned in admit card.
· Read the instructions carefully before reading question in exam.
· Check whether the OMR sheet is in proper condition means it should not be used already, torn out, malign, dull or mismatched OMR Number with Question booklet.
· Sit proper on your sheet and check your sheet according to sheeting plan.
· Check out your desk and around your seat regarding any objectionable material. If you found any of objectionable material, report to invigilator immediately.
· Listen the instruction provided by invigilator and follow the same.
· Be comfortable to ask any thing whenever you are in doubt with invigilator rather than to discuss with other aspirants.
· Behave properly and decently during exam.
· For any doubt or problem report to invigilator or center supervisor immediately.
· Be fast have patience.
· Discuss in Examination hall during exam.
· Blame the sitting arrangement/system related to conducting exam activity.
It is very important for competitive aspirant to follow instructions while attempting final examination. The mandatory instructions which are provided on the OMR Sheet and Admit Card need to follow by candidate. Any kind of mischief can cancel your candidature or fall you in some other similar punishment.
To download Time Management Strategy for SSC IBPS or other competitive exams, click on the direct link provided below: