It is difficult and tedious task to complete an SSC/IBPS Exam on time. In an SSC/IBPS Exams you have to answer 200 questions with 100% accuracy in 2 hours which is not an easy job for each and everybody. One thing we need to keep in our mind is the correct answer.
In these Exams every wrong answer will turn in penalty for each right answer and will put us on backward. So we need to be aware while attempting these exams which not only required the speed but accuracy as well.
Only those aspirants who have practiced a lot for more than 100 previous question paper they can complete their SSC/IBPS Exam on time with maximum correct answers. Thus we require good speed. But it is not possible to answer all the 200 questions in given stipulated time.
In this fast world, everything is going so fast that we can’t able to maintain our speed according to the requirement.
Only a pre-planned mind with effective and efficient strategy can help us to complete SSC/IBPS Exam on time with maximum correct answers.
There are certain tips or techniques are discussed which will definitely help SSC/IBPS aspirants while attempting a long question paper of 200 questions with in 2hrs with maximum accuracy and reliability.
How to improve speed: Tips or Techniques to improve your Speed to attempt any MCQ Exam
1. Purchase previous year exam book from market and practice it on the daily basis to increase speed and efficiency for the exam. This will provide idea about the types of questions and pattern of exam.
2. Prepare your own plans and strategies to tackle the exams which mean Time Management.
It means distribute your time to each section such as General awareness will take 20minutes, English will take 25 minutes, Reasoning will take 35minutes & Numerical Ability will take 40minutes.
3. Make your time schedule for revision of notes for the exams.
4. Conduct at least 3-4 Self Mock test to analyze your performance. Choose the same time at which the Final Test may be conducted i.e. Morning or Evening.
5. After the test is over, revise all the answers and see where you have made mistakes and what all questions you could have easily answered but couldn’t. This would help you in improving your score in subsequent tests that you would take.
Practice, Practice and more practice:
Only a Perfect Practice can make a man perfect. So if you provide higher efforts prior to the examination, you will find better efficiency during the Examination.